Kindergarten Homework and Hello!

Hello my Kindergarten friends!

I have another story to share with you!  I hope you are safe and healthy and not going too crazy being stuck inside!  I hope you were able to enjoy the outdoors too!  It feels so good to get some fresh air!  I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning our classroom so that it is ready for whenever we return.  I've changed some things too ...  I'm excited to share the changes with you!

Here is another one of my favorite stories ...  I have also given you some homework to do!  Make your own paper snowman out of 3 circles and some "beautiful things" you have at home.  You can glue your snow creature together and hang it in your window or just lay the decorations on your snow creature and take a picture!





Another thing I would like you to do ...  every day when you get up, ask Mom or Dad to show you the calendar.  Maybe you can make your own calendar together!  You can share our "Good Morning/Afternoon" song and "The Days of the Week" song (if you remember).  Talk about what day it is today, what day it was yesterday and what day it will be tomorrow.  What number will go on the calendar?  Is it an odd number or an even number?  How do you know?  What letter does the day of the week begin with?  Can you draw the letter with your magic finger?  With a marker or pencil?  With bubbles or shaving cream in the tub?  You can even watch some videos about the sound the letter makes.  I know we all love the Geraldine the Giraffe videos as well as Sesame Street and Alphablocks. Can you think of things around your house that begin with the letter?  Tomorrow's day will start with our naughty friends, the /th/.  Can you show mom and dad (and brothers and sisters) why we call the /th/ the naughty friends?  Can you think of words that have the naughty friends in them?

Have a wonderful evening!  Stay safe, stay healthy and love those close to you!

Ms. O.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, June 23

Friday, June 19

Thursday, June 18