Tuesday, May 12

Good Morning!


Here is another fabulous marble run from our friend Rhett.  Before you watch the 2nd video, pick which ball (orange, pink or yellow) will win the race!  



Literacy:

Watch the following video about farm animals.  Tell an adult or older brother or sister 3 things that you learned about farm animals.  



Extension:  In your writing journal, draw a picture of your favorite farm animal.   Write a sentence about one thing that you learned about your favorite animal.  You can start your sentence with "I learned ...".


Math:  

Here is the riddle for our next 3D shape!  

I have 2 circular faces.
I have 1 curved face.
I have no vertices.
I have 2 curved edges.
I am the shape of cans and toilet paper rolls.

What am I?


Here is a fun challenge for you.  Be sure to send me YOUR videos!!!


Storytime!








Popular posts from this blog

BRRRRRRRRRR ......

Thursday, April 9

Fun Friday, April 17