Thursday, May 14


Good Morning










Letter Awareness/Printing:  


Practice printing the letter Pp today and the letter Qq sometime this weekend!  Here are some videos!  What can you find OUTSIDE that starts with either of these letters???  The letter Q is a digraph and always needs to be with the letter u.  














Learn how to draw our friend, Piggie, with the author of the Elephant and Piggie books, Mo Willems




Math:

I have a square base and 4 triangular faces.
I have 5 vertices and 8 edges.
I can't roll and I am only good for stacking if I am on the top!
What am I?

Yes, it's a pyramid!!!!  Can you find any pyramids in your house???  Watch this video about some REAL pyramids in our world ...




Can you build a PYRAMID out of playing cards???  Here is an example ...

Playing Cards Pyramid Figure #Cards, #Playing, #Figure, #Pyramid

Storytime!!


Parents .... here are the directions to making and playing Kaboom!





Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, June 23

Friday, June 19

Thursday, June 18