Friday, May 8

Good Morning!  Happy Friday!



Skittle Science:


I couldn't resist sharing this experiment that I found online!  All you need are some Skittles, some water and a plate!  Can you make a pattern with your Skittles like LJ does?  Can you send me a picture of your experiment?  I wonder if the same thing would happen if you used a different kind of candy.  Smarties?  M and M's?




STEM:  

Lots of you commented that you loved making the birds nest so I thought I would give you another building challenge (with the help of my friend Alejo).  Can you build your own marble run?    


Here are some other ideas ...

Cardboard and toilet paper roll tube marble run #games #kids Cardboard Box Marble Run – The Pinterested Parent


LEGO Hacks, Ideas and Activities for Kids                                                                                                                                                                                 MoreSTEM Building Challenge for Kids: Create a LEGO Duplo Marble Run!


Grab your moms and join our friends Koo Koo Kangaroo for a Cool Mom dance party!  


Storytime!


Chris has a story to share with us by one of our favorite authors!  




Here's a cute coloring page I found ...  Would be a perfect picture to put up in your front window!



Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, June 23

Friday, June 19

Thursday, June 18