Fun Friday, April 17

Morning Message:



Don't forget to send me your Happy Birthday pictures for Bing AND your birthday video messages for Alejo by tomorrow (Saturday).    Actually, pictures for Bing can be sent up to Tuesday.  

Join me in dancing to "The Birthday Song" by Koo Koo Kangaroo.



And don't forget our Friday songs!



We are still getting love from around the world through our Love Button project.  Here are some of the pics I received this week.  


Earth Day Challenge:

Today (and everyday going forward) when you are brushing your teeth, make sure you turn off the water while you are brushing!!!  


Science:  

Magic Milk Experiment:  Supplies needed:  a small bowl or round cake pan, milk (enough to cover the bottom of the bowl), dish soap, q-tips, food coloring.







Art: 

 I absolutely love this idea of "Mailing a Hug". I know it requires a long piece of paper which not all of us have at home.  Think of using the backside of wrapping paper or tape some regular pieces of paper together.  This isn't something you HAVE to do.  I just thought I would share the idea!



Here's another fun idea for all of the cardboard in your recycling bin!!!

recycled cardboard city kids crafts

Math:  


I'm not going to give you a new math game to play today but would like to encourage you to play the games we have already learned ... kindergarten Yahtzee, Race to Fill (or empty) the cup and Mystery Number.  

Storytime!  


We have another guest reader today!  I'll give you some hints.  She works in our school.  She used to teach at our school but has a different job now.  She wears glasses, has dark brown hair AND her favorite color is purple.  Can you guess who it is???



Popular posts from this blog

BRRRRRRRRRR ......

Thursday, April 9